Tuesday, November 8, 2011

This weekend: SOREL Style Soiree + Special Offer

I know you probably associate SOREL boots with your dad chopping wood, or tromping around in them as a little kid. But believe it or not, they’re back and having a style resurgence. I just picked up a new pair myself, and am looking forward to wearing them around in the Minnesota snow. I paired them with my Woolrich plaid shirt, cable-knit tights and fur hat:



This weekend, get tips on how to wear them just in time for the snow to fall with the weekend Style Soiree at SOREL’s shop in Columbia’s Uptown location. Experts will be on hand with style advice along with live beats, local eats and free treats from Lucia’s, XYZ Vineyard and Brewery, and Uptown’s own Chino Latino, il Gatto, Cafeteria and Burger Jones. And if you want to snag 25% off Friday through Monday, track me down this week for a coupon - I'll be at JagerCon at Clubhouse Jager tonight, Transmission at Clubhouse Jager Wednesday night, and the Johnny Michaels book release and the Minnesota Monthly best-of party on Thursday night.

SOREL Style Soiree event details:
When: 6-9 p.m. Friday, November 11 & 1-8 p.m. Saturday, November 12.
Where: SOREL Shop at Columbia, 3014 Hennepin Avenue S, Minneapolis, 612-825-6213, www.columbia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment