Thursday, January 27, 2011

More "Avoid the Grey" previews

All three shows for Saturday's "Avoid the Grey" show are sold out. But if you were lucky enough to nab tickets to Cliché's annual runway show, here is a preview of what to expect:

My spotlight in today's print issue of Vita.mn.
My preview of the show's lookbook for Vita.mn online; and
The Minnesota Daily spotlights two new Cliché designers, Sarah M. Holm and ArielSimone.

"Avoid the Grey" designer Maritza Ramirez wasn't in the lookbook, but she was nice enough to share a sketch with me from her spring 2011 line - her first since last summer's "I Feel Love" show:


Also in today's Vita.mn, I spotlight Grethen House's 70% off sale and local designer Anne M. Cramer's adorable spring skirt. Read it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment