Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Kristin Berwald named one of City Pages' 100 Creatives

Today, City Pages named one of my favorite local jewelry designers, Kristin Berwald of Bionic Unicorn, one of its 100 Creatives. Bionic Unicorn will be one of the featured accessories designers for Voltage 2011 in April, to be shown with Max Lohrbach's line in the show's finale.

[Images via CityPages.com]

I've had a blast working with Kristin on a variety of shows and shoots over the past year, including the MNfashion-sponsored MIA Third Thursday show with Blasphemina's Closet and a forthcoming Minnesota Bride spread. I also included one of her necklaces in my Lady Gaga fashion spread for Vita.mn last summer. Look for her designs coming up at Cliché's Avoid the Grey show next Saturday and an Oscar preview for the Aegis Foundation next Tuesday (which I'm also styling). Read more of City Pages' 100 Creatives series here.

No comments:

Post a Comment