Thursday, June 3, 2010

Amanda Christine F/W10 Lookbook Preview

Just got my hot little hands on these preview images from Amanda Christine's F/W 2010 lookbook. I've had the opportunity to preview the entire lookbook (which she wants to keep under wraps for now) - in fact, I'm lucky enough to own a dress from the collection. I got the busy designer to give me a little update on what she's been up to.


Come fall, she'll be carried at close to 30 stores; she's also working on finding a showroom in LA and NYC, and planning to head to the Vegas trade shows again in August to debut her S/S 2011 collection. And most excitingly, she told me she's working on her first-ever solo fashion show, set for August 26 at the Nicollet Island Pavilion!







Photography: Rod Hasse
Fashion Styling: I've Got Your Style
Hair & Makeup: Andy NinJuh Doan
Models: Lily and Kelly, Ignite

No comments:

Post a Comment