Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Local designer update: Amanda Christine

I just got an update from local designer Amanda Christine, who's keeping herself very busy.

[Amanda Christine Designs Spring 2010 / Image by Rod Hasse]

What's new, Amanda? It's been a while since we've seen you!

I've been super busy! I left for Denver and then I was back for 2 days and left for LA for 7 days for a trade show. Since I've been back, I have been working on managing production for a huge order from Shoppe Local in Minneapolis, plus some other orders, too.

[Amanda Christine Designs Spring 2010 / Image by Rod Hasse]

Why did you decide not to apply for Voltage again this year? You've been a strong figure in the show for the past two years.

I am really focusing on sales, selling, and designing strong collections so I can grow my business. I really don't think I have the time to design for Voltage this time around being that I am continuing to add on stores, managing production, and am currently designing for Fall '10. Plus, I was thinking about doing my own show next fall.

[Amanda Christine Designs Spring 2010 / Image by Rod Hasse]

Amanda Christine Designs are available locally at Cliché, Karma, and as of Nov. 1, Shoppe Local.

Here's a link back to an earlier preview I did of the collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment