Sunday, June 21, 2009

Lauren Conrad @ MOA preview

I totally interviewed Lauren Conrad today at the MOA for the signing of her first novel, L.A. Candy. I'm doing a story on it for this Thursday's edition of Vita.mn. We also chatted about her working with Ra'mon on her line for Kohl's; you'll see more of that in a couple of months. I will say this much: She was super sweet and seemed very down to earth. The girl even complimented me on my shorts.

She looked gorgeous in a cute blouse, black cuffed shorts and black Louboutins. I can't believe I forgot to ask her who designed them (though the Louboutins were obvious).

Here are some quick shots I took with my terrible camera. Fortunately Tony Nelson was there taking shots for the MOA, which you will definitely see more of this week.



Totally blurry, but I kind of like it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment