Monday, March 9, 2009

Local fashion round-up for 3.8.09-3.14.09

Besides the original content I post on Le Petit, I decided to begin posting links to other local-focused fashion stories and spreads worth taking a look at.

Local model Colin Steers

Sara Glassman’s
Q&A with “Make Me a Supermodel” contestant Colin Steers for Star Tribune.
Local gossip queen
CJ talks about local appearances at New York Fashion Week as well as local jewelry makers Sequin, which supply jewelry to Badgley Mischka.
Pioneer Press’
spring fashion spread, modeled by none other than one of my favorite local models, Ashley Hawks.
Back in January, Mpls.St.Paul published an in-depth story by Steve Marsh about the
Minneapolis modeling scene, which profiles Hawks and other local models.
Though I usually don't post direct links to retailers' blogs, I just love seeing the new beautiful (and affordable)
spring offerings from new resale boutique June.

Lulu Guinness bag at June

And finally, a link to me talking
New York Fashion Week and the economic stimulus package on local podcast Flak Radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment